Contact & FAQ
MiShell Software Systems, Ontario, Canada
|I have a question.
||Simply email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT 'support' INTO THE SUBJECT LINE!,
otherwise your message will be discarded.
|I have paid, but haven't received my registration code.
||Do not panic, check you Spam folder, look for emails
with the "Budget Calendar Registration" subject. If it is not there, email us
with a valid email address and include your phone number.
We will call you if we still can't email you.
|I lost my registration code.
||Email us, and we will reply with your registration code. Should you elect to buy again and ask for a refund, a $3 fee will be charged.
|How do I share my budget data files between devices?
||Data files are the desktop|
- The data file location and name are displayed in the Title bar of the window. Note this location;
- Copy the data file to a google drive folder;
- Wait for this file to sync with the other devices;
- Open on the device(s).
Data files are the mobile device
Note: Simultaneous editing of the same data file is not supported. The last edited file is going to prevail.
- Open Budget Calendar App;
- Click on ⋮ (Tripple Dots), In the menu click on 'File' item;
- You data files should be displayed in the File Dialog, click on the file you want to share;
- in the menu select 'Save to Google Drive';
- MAKE SURE to open the just saved file on the device via File dialog and GOOGLE DRIVE!;
- Wait for the file to sync with the other devices;
- Open on the other devices.
|Having issues saving/loading from Google Drive on Android
||This is a bug in Google Play Services, *sometimes* it returns a stale version of the file, but it actually saved the latest changes
*** TO RESOLVE DRIVE SAVE/LOAD ISSUES ***
- Update Budget Calendar and Budget Calendar Lite (if you use it) to the latest versions.
- Open System Settings (swipe from the top of the device and click on the 'Gear' icon)
- Google Play Services
- Clear Cache
- Manage Space
- CLEAR ALL DATA
- Run Budget and make changes, open and close the app to verify loading of the data.
Copyright MiShell Software Systems. All Rights Reserved.