- mqc (x86 QNX6.3 and QNX4) -- MiShell QNX Commander 2.3, a Norton Commander like utility for QNX6. This package includes an simple text editor with syntax highlighting, a window based debugger that shows the source text while debugging. Click on the link to get more details.
– is a simple application for loading OFX files from your financial institutions onto your computer and displaying in a tabular form.
- OFX format file loading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OFX);
- Automatic categorization based on simple tags;
- Quick and easy search;
- HTML reports;
- Color highlighting per account/financial institution;
- Combined account viewing;
- Sub-total groups to aid planning
- Non-downloadable accounts with manual adjustments of balance.
- Lots more -- install and explore.
- dirdup.exe – Are you carrying your data: work to home, home to work? If yes, take a look at this backup solution. Directory Duplicator -- is an interesting concept of a backup program -- it doesn't create a dedicated backup file -- it just keeps destination directory in sync with the source. It makes it easy accessing individual files in the destination directory. Click for additional details. (This app needs a Java VM).
- med.zip -- MiShell Simple (used to be;-) Editor (console based, C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, SQL, Makefile and Unix Shell syntax highlighting, code completion, etc) bests when used with ctag and ctags (included in the zip)). Great when using with cygwin and mingw.
Copyright MiShell Software Systems. All Rights Reserved.